Small Business Day, Saturday November 26th!
Shopping locally builds a stronger community as with every $100 spent at local businesses, $68 returns to the community!
When you visit an independent local business . . .
* You keep more money in our local economy
* You celebrate the uniqueness of your community
* You support local jobs
* You help the environment
* You encourage community
* You conserve your tax dollars
* You benefit from local business owners expertise
* You invest in entreprensurship
* You make this community a destination!