JOB OPENING: Part-Time Sales
Job Type: Customer Service, Part-Time
Pay Range: $15 to $20 /per hour
Work Schedule: Mostly Weekends
Hours: 10 to 19 per week
Posted Date: Jan 1st, 2022
Start Date: Start in 1 to 2 weeks
Reeds Ferry Sheds is looking for a few people to join our weekend sales team. Primary responsibility will be assisting customers in determining the size and type of shed or gazebo that best meets their needs. This will include meeting with customers in our Hudson, NH location, showing various examples of our products and emphasizing the selling points of each. These are part time positions, with hours Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 12-5.
We are not looking for the heavy pressure, “used car salesperson” types. We want employees who can assist and advise our customers so that they can make informed decisions based upon their specific needs. As a result, these are hourly positions; we do not believe in commissions. If you believe that these positions sound like something you’re interested in, the following are qualifications the ideal candidates would have:
• Prior sales experience, preferably in a construction related industry
• Ability to work weekends is a must as these are the busiest days of the week
• Ability to work extra hours during certain busier times, (but not required)
• Flexibility to assist in other areas of the business during the slower season
• Ability to prepare sales documents, receive payments and process orders
• Ability to communicate over the phone, in person and online
• Prior experience using Microsoft Office and QuickBooks is ideal, (but not required)
• Working as a team player is a must.
How To Apply
Email a cover-letter and your resume to Laurie Blanchette, Reeds Ferry Sheds®, Director of Operations, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Reeds Ferry Sheds®
Reeds Ferry® builds and installs custom backyard storage sheds, pool houses, garages, and other detached structures for homeowners throughout New England. Established in 1960, Reeds Ferry® is the largest retail provider of sheds in the northeast. Located on 16 acres north of Boston, Reeds Ferry® operates 3 production facilities, a retail showroom and sales offices, along with a fleet of 20 delivery trucks and a distribution center. Reeds Ferry Sheds® has 100+ staff members and continually welcomes applicants in the construction trades, office administration and customer-service. Qualified full-time candidates receive above average pay, opportunities for advancement, health insurance and retirement benefits. Whether it be management or an entry-level position, the most important qualification for working at Reeds Ferry Sheds® is total commitment to customer-service. If you’re able to share our commitment, we welcome your application.
Welcome New Members!