Building new key relationships with other business leaders and community supporters!
The LEADS PLUS Networking group meetings are a way to help members form relationships and extend their network, exchange direct referrals with viable leads, build your networking skills and share ideas that help grow your business.
Business professionals, consultants, managers, owners, trades people, sale representatives, or anyone that shares the desire to increase their business through leads and referrals while also gaining valuable business resources and knowledge to grow their business. This is non-category specific, meaning it is non-exclusive based on your business industry, everyone is welcome. Participation is based on passing qualified leads, giving testimonials and consistent attendance.
When and Where are the meetings:
The meetings will take place in the Chamber office. In an effort to make this program available to various schedules, there will be two meetings a month. A morning time, which begins promptly at 8:00 AM with pre-networking at 7:45 AM. The ending time goal is by 9:30 AM. Another meeting will be held each month promptly at 12:00 Noon with pre-networking at 11:45 AM. The ending time goal is 1:30 PM. We understand everyone's schedule and time is important and will work to keep on schedule.
Do I have to attend both morning and afternoon meetings?
No, but we do however expect you to be consistent in attending each month, whether you choose to attend the morning or afternoon group. If you wish to attend both morning and afternoon, the expectation is consistent attendance as well. By attending you are building a network of trust where the give and take is equal, if you do not attend on a regular basis the lack of participation will diminish the value of the group?s efforts to strengthen business growth for all.
What to expect while you attend:
Each member is given the opportunity, one-minute each, to give the group information on their company, what referrals they are seeking and pass out business cards and flyers. Then we will each share recent referrals, business closings obtained through the leads group and sharing of one-on-one connections resulting from the group, ending with testimonials that will be tracked to provide data on the success of the group. We will end each meeting with a "business nugget" of information or resource having to do with networking, marketing, or other topics that will help grow your business.
How do I benefit?
Is there a fee?
- Expanding connections and strengthening your network
- Building a solid base of advocates for your business with qualified referrals
- Becoming informed about potential business opportunities
- Achieve greater results from your promotional efforts
- Build valuable business synergies with other members
- Benefit from the influences of other proactive and energetic business members
- Education about business topics to grow your business or professional skills
- Gain confidence in support and advice from other members
- Knowledge of community events and news shared in the group
- Learning about various other industries within the group and chamber
- Better understanding of Chamber benefits and opportunities
There will be a fee of $5 per meeting and can be paid online upon registration.
Do you have to be a Chamber member?
Yes, these networks are exclusive to Chamber members.
To learn more about LEADS PLUS Referral group
contact the Chamber Office at (603) 889-4731.